Friday, June 5, 2009

What Happen to the Personalized Tags?


I've had a few previous clients of Allergy Alert Tags contact me lately to ask what happen to the personalized tags I used to make. I previously created custom tags with kid's names printed on the front and contact/emergency info printed on the back.

Well, the unfortunate truth is with the cost of toner and maintance on my laser printer, they simply became too expensive to make. So I switched over to the tags I make now - with the writable backing (as pictured above).

And, although the customized tags were nice, I really do like this new style of tags better. One big difference is that I sell the writable tags in pairs with the idea that parents can use one tag now and save the 2nd for a later time - for example, the next school year when contact or emergency info may change.

The photo above shows my new style of writable tags and how to fill in the contact info on the backs of them.

No comments: